Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Makes 2 servings
Fody's Spring Veggie Hash with Salsa Verde
This Spring Veggie Hash is topped with Fody’s Salsa Verde for the perfect amount of spice and flavour! Enjoy this veggie hash recipe for a special brunch occasion or as a veggie and protein-packed weeknight dinner idea.
Fody's Spring Veggie Hash with Salsa Verde Ingredients:
Directions for Fody's Spring Veggie Hash with Salsa Verde
- Heat Shallot-Infused Olive Oil in a large skillet.
- Add green onion tops and sauté for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add petite potatoes to the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini, carrots, and salt. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in baby spinach until wilted.
- Using the back of a spatula, make 4 “wells” or spaces in the veggie mixture. Crack one egg into each well.
- Top everything with crumbled feta, then cover the skillet with a lid. Allow the veggie hash to cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the egg whites are cooked through and the yolks are still runny (check on eggs as needed!)
- Remove skillet from heat. Garnish your veggie hash with Salsa Verde and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Serve your veggie hash, giving 2 eggs per person. Enjoy it hot!
About the Chef
Carrie Walder, MS, RD is a registered dietitian, food blogger, recipe developer, food photographer, and the founder of Walder Wellness, an online resource for home cooks who are passionate about healthy eating, without ever compromising on flavour! Through her simple, whole food-forward recipes, Carrie demonstrates that healthy eating can be accessible, realistic, and delicious.
Carrie's journey with healthy cooking started in 2012, when she struggled with constant digestive issues, a lack of energy, and a sudden bout of acne. In an effort to take control of her health struggles, she spent countless hours teaching herself how to cook more whole foods and found her passion in inspiring others to do the same. In 2014, she packed up her life in Canada and moved to NYC to go back to school to study the field of nutrition!
Carrie holds her Master's of Science in Clinical Nutrition from New York University. She is a registered dietitian in both Canada and the United States. You can find more of Carrie's recipes on her Blog, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok.
Her top 5 favourite Fody products: Shallot-Infused Olive Oil, Maple BBQ Sauce, Vegan Bolognese, Mild Salsa and Taco Seasoning.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.