Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Recipe yields 4 servings (2 tacos each)
Description of Fody's Breakfast Tacos with Bacon & Avocado
Switch up your routine with these tasty breakfast tacos! Cheesy soft scrambled eggs are stuffed inside fresh corn tortillas with crispy bacon bits and sliced avocado then served with Fody’s Mild Salsa! This breakfast taco recipe can be a fancy brunch option that’s also perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Fody's Breakfast Tacos with Bacon & Avocado Ingredients:
Directions for Fody's Breakfast Tacos with Bacon & Avocado
- Heat your tortillas using your favorite method and keep them covered to stay warm.
- Next heat a sauté pan over medium heat. Once hot, add your bacon pieces and cook until they’re brown and crispy (about 14-16 minutes), stirring occasionally. Then transfer your bacon to a plate lined with a paper towel to cool.
- While the bacon is cooking, whisk your eggs in a separate bowl. Once the bacon is done, wipe out the drippings from the pan and add 1 tablespoon Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil to the pan and heat over medium heat.
- Once hot, pour in your eggs and season them with salt and pepper. Cook the eggs until they’re mostly cooked through but still look slightly wet. (About 2-3 minutes) Then sprinkle the eggs with your cheese and continue cooking until the cheese has melted.
- Divide the eggs among your warm tortillas and layer each taco with chopped cilantro, cooked bacon, sliced avocado and a dollop of Fody’s Mild Salsa.
- Serve your breakfast tacos immediately with extra salsa on the side.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com