Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 11 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody's Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe
Pizza & pasta – the best of both worlds! This tasty and easy pasta salad combines gluten free rotini pasta with sliced pepperoni, salami, lots of crisp veggies, mozzarella balls & fresh basil, all tossed in the Fody’s Spicy Marinara & topped with grated parmesan! It’s a satisfying salad and an easy allergy friendly pasta dish that’s perfect for the whole family!
Fody's Pizza Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 12 oz. gluten free rotini pasta (made with low FODMAP ingredients)
- 3 oz. pepperoni, sliced thin & halved
- 3 oz. salami, sliced thin & halved
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil, sliced thin
- 1 cup Fody’s Spicy Marinara Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)
Directions for Fody's Pizza Pasta Salad
- Boil your pasta according to the package’s directions. Then drain it and set it aside to cool completely.
- While the pasta is cooling, mix Fody’s Spicy Marinara Sauce and Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil together in a small bowl.
- Once your pasta is cool, add it to a large bowl with your pepperoni, salami, tomatoes, bell pepper, mozzarella, olives and fresh basil. Then pour your marinara and oil dressing over the top. Toss the salad until it is completely coated.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan (if using) over the top of your pizza salad and serve immediately. (Or let the pasta salad chill in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes before serving.)
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.