Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody's Spinach Lasagna Rolls with Ricotta
This bloat free vegetarian recipe has everything you love about lasagna, and it comes together in half the time! These gut healthy lasagna rolls are filled with a cheesy spinach ricotta, then topped with Fody’s Vegan Bolognese and mozzarella, and baked until gooey! These lasagna rolls are an easy, comforting weeknight meal your whole family will love!
Fody's Spinach Lasagna Rolls with Ricotta Ingredients:
- 12 gluten free lasagna noodles (brown rice noodles)
- 1/3 cup dairy free ricotta (Kite Hill)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ shredded mozzarella
- fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 jar of Fody’s Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- Extra shredded mozzarella, to sprinkle over the top
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Directions for Fody's Spinach Lasagna Rolls with Ricotta
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Next, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your lasagna noodles and cook for 1 minute less than the recommended time on the package.
- Strain the noodles and run them under cold water. Place a piece of parchment paper on the counter and lay your noodles out in a single layer.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil once it’s hot. Then add your spinach and sauté until it just begins to wilt. Remove your spinach from the pan and roughly chop it.
- Next mix your ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella, egg and chopped spinach together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Then pour 1 cup of Fody’s Vegan Bolognese into the bottom of your prepared baking dish. Spread a ¼ cup of your ricotta filling evenly over each lasagna noodle and roll them tightly.
- Place your spinach lasagna rolls seam side down into the pan and pour your remaining Vegan Bolognese evenly over the top. Sprinkle extra shredded mozzarella over each roll. Then cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Once your lasagna rolls are done, remove the foil and broil your lasagna rolls for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is toasted.
- Sprinkle fresh basil over the top of your spinach lasagna rolls with ricotta, and serve immediately.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.