Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Bruschetta Pasta
Pasta night just got even easier thanks to this vegetarian friendly dish. Fody’s Bruschetta Pasta features Fody’s Marinara Sauce, Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Balsamic Dressing making for a bloat free entree version of your favorite easy Italian inspired appetizer. Whipping up in under 30 minutes, you’ll quickly find yourself making this for dinner on a weekly basis!
Ingredients for Fody’s Bruschetta Pasta
- 1 package gluten free spaghetti
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Fody’s Marinara Sauce
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Balsamic Dressing, divided
- ½ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup lactose free milk
- ⅓ cup fresh baby mozzarella
- Kosher salt & black pepper
Directions for Fody’s Bruschetta Pasta
- In a large pot, bring well-salted water to a boil for the pasta. Once water is boiling, cook the pasta until it is al dente according to package instructions.
- While pasta cooks, combine cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp Fody’s garlic infused olive oil, 1 tbsp Fody’s balsamic dressing, basil and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Set aside to marinate.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the remaining tbsp of Fody’s garlic infused olive oil, oregano, and Fody’s marinara sauce, adding salt & pepper to taste. Cook until tomato sauce is slightly reduced & begins to thicken, then add remaining tbsp of Fody’s balsamic dressing & the milk, stirring to combine.
- Once pasta is al dente, add it to the pan and continue to cook, tossing to fully coat it in the sauce, and cooking until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Top the pasta with marinated tomatoes and baby mozzarella. Garnish with additional basil if desired & enjoy!
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.