Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Makes 6-8 servings
Fody’s Lemon Herbed Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Looking for a unique gut friendly, appetizer to serve this holiday season? Look no further! Fody’s Goat Cheese Bruschetta is the perfect seasonal twist on a classic Italian recipe. Made with cozy favorites like squash, sage, and goat cheese, this fall bruschetta is taken to the next level with the addition of Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, Tomato Basil Sauce and Lemon Herb Seasoning. The best part is this easy app whips up in just around 30 minutes!
Fody’s Lemon Herbed Goat Cheese Bruschetta Ingredients:
- 1 gluten free baguette, sliced
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, divided
- ¼ cup Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 tsp ground sage
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups kabocha squash, cubed then diced
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 tsp Fody’s Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries or golden raisins
Directions for Fody’s Lemon Herbed Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. While the oven preheats, prepare the kabocha squash.
- In a pan over medium high heat, add squash, 1 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, stirring gently to fully coat the squash.
- Next add sage & nutmeg to the pan, stirring gently again to fully incorporate the spices. Reduce heat to medium and cook until squash is tender, about 15 minutes, then add Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce and stir to coat.
- While squash cooks, make your herbed goat cheese by mixing the cheese with Fody’s Lemon Herb seasoning and the remaining 1 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil in a small bowl. Stir to incorporate the oil & seasoning into the lemony herbed goat cheese until homogenous.
- Arrange the sliced baguette on a parchment lined baking sheet and toast in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden.
- While the baguette toasts, in a small mixing bowl combine cooked squash, chopped pecans and dried cranberries and mix until homogeneous.
- Spread the lemony herbedgoat cheese mixture onto each slice of your fall bruschetta, then top with squash mixture and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.