Makes 8 servings
Fody's Lemon Herb Low FODMAP Chicken & Harvest Vegetables
Description of Fody's Lemon Herb Low FODMAP Chicken & Harvest Vegetables
One large sheet-pan, chicken, vegetables, Fody's Low FODMAP Shallot-Infused Oil, and Fody's Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning means that a low FODMAP dinner is less than an hour away!
Parsnips and carrots have shown no detectable FODMAPs in lab testing. Brussels sprouts are low FODMAP in 38 g portions, which is a small amount, but we think a little bit is better than none at all! Our recommended amounts reflect appropriate low FODMAP serving sizes. That's right, you get to have Brussels sprouts in your IBS diet (sorry kids)!
Fody's Lemon Herb Low FODMAP Chicken & Harvest Vegetables Ingredients
- 3-pounds (1.4 kg) of chicken legs or thighs, or a combo, skin-on, bone in, at room temperature, patted dry
- 6-ounces (170 g) carrots, peeled and trimmed as shown or cut into large bite-sized chunks
- 6-ounces (170 g) parsnips, peeled and trimmed as shown or cut into large bite-sized chunks
- 7-ounces (200 g) of Brussels sprouts, cored and halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Fody Low FODMAP Shallot-Infused Oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¾ teaspoon Fody Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning
- ¼ cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- Lemon slices, optional
Directions for Fody's Lemon Herb Low FODMAP Chicken & Harvest Vegetables
Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Evenly space the chicken pieces on a large rimmed baking sheet pan. Place the vegetables here and there, in-between the chicken.
Season the chicken and vegetables with salt and pepper. Drizzle the oil over the chicken and the vegetables to evenly coat, then sprinkle with lemon juice, zest and Fody Lemon Herb Seasoning. Finish with drizzling the wine evenly over all. Place lemon slices here and there, if using.
Roast low FODMAP chicken and vegetables for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. A thermometer inserted into the thickest part (not touching bone) of the chicken should register 165°F/74°C. Allow to sit for 5 minutes for juices to redistribute within the chicken. Your one-pan chicken and vegetables is ready to serve. You can also cool and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
About the Chef
Dédé Wilson is the author of 17 cookbooks, including co-author of The Low FODMAP Diet: Step By Step. Recipe brought to you by FODMAP Everyday® where we help you thrive while following the Low FODMAP Diet.
This original low FODMAP recipe was created by recipe developer and author Dédé Wilson. You can find many more original low FODMAP recipes, food and diet guidance as well as resources, support and more at FODMAP Everyday®.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.