Makes 8 Servings
Fody's Low FODMAP Garlic Roasted Root Vegetables
Description of Fody's Low FODMAP Garlic Roasted Root Vegetables
Did the word “garlic” in the title get your attention? Fody Low FODMAP Garlic-Infused Olive Oil is the perfect - and easy - way to add garlicky flavor into your recipes. Along with Fody Lemon Herb Seasoning these low FODMAP roasted root vegetables take mere minutes to prepare. We like these hot, or even at room temperature, which makes them perfect for a holiday buffet.
Note that the low FODMAP vegetables can be cut into various shapes as long as the potatoes, carrots and parsnips are roughly the same thickness, so that they cook evenly. Use the images to help guide you.
Fody's Low FODMAP Garlic Roasted Root Vegetables Ingredients
- 12-ounces (340 g) small waxy potatoes, red or yellow skinned, scrubbed and sliced thinly crosswise
- 10-ounces (280 g) carrots, trimmed, peeled and cut into long slender pieces
- 10-ounces (280 g) parsnips, trimmed, peeled and cut into long diagonal pieces
- 8-ounces (225 g) trimmed and halved Brussels sprouts
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) Fody Low FODMAP Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fody Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Seasoning
- Kosher salt
Directions for Fody's Low FODMAP Garlic Roasted Root Vegetables
Position racks in upper and lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Have two rimmed baking sheet pans ready to use (no prep required).
Toss the vegetables in a large mixing bowl with the oil and Fody Lemon Herb Seasoning to coat well. Season with a little salt and toss again. Scatter vegetables between the two rimmed sheet pans. Roast for 20 minutes, then flip the vegetable round on their pans, switch pans on racks and continue to roast for about 15 to 20 more minutes or until tender and browned here and there. Your roasted root vegetables are ready to eat or may be served at room temperature.
About the Chef
Dédé Wilson is the author of 17 cookbooks, including co-author of The Low FODMAP Diet: Step By Step.
Recipe brought to you by FODMAP Everyday® where we help you thrive while following the Low FODMAP Diet.
This original Low FODMAP recipe was created by recipe developer and author Dédé Wilson. You can find many more original Low FODMAP recipes, food and diet guidance as well as resources, support and more at FODMAP Everyday®.fodmapeveryday.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.