Prep Time: 16 minutes
Cooking Time: 6.5 hours
Recipe yields 6 servings
Fody's Easy Crockpot Lasagna Soup
All the flavors of beef lasagna, packed into one delicious and cozy soup recipe! Traditional lasagna ingredients like ground beef, spinach and gluten free lasagna noodles are slow-cooked with Fody’s Marinara Sauce and Vegetable Soup Base to create a truly flavorful experience! Top each individual bowl of gut healthy lasagna soup with a dollop of dairy free ricotta for a cozy bloat-free meal the whole family will love!
Fody's Crockpot Lasagna Soup Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Fody’s Vegetable Soup Base
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 jar Fody’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- gluten free lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, for serving
- ¼ cup dairy free ricotta, for serving
- Sliced fresh basil, for serving
Directions for Fody's Crockpot Lasagna Soup
- In a large skillet, heat Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil over medium high heat. Once hot, add your ground beef and cook until it’s cooked all the way through. Then remove it from the pan and drain off any excess fat. Place the beef in your crockpot.
- Next bring 4 cups of water to a boil on the stove. Once boiling, add your vegetable soup base and whisk until the base has fully dissolved. Let your broth simmer for 1 minute then add it to the crockpot with your cooked beef.
- Next add the marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Once done, stir in your broken lasagna noodles then cover the pot again and cook for 30 more minutes or until the noodles are tender. Right before serving, stir in your spinach and keep stirring until the spinach has wilted slightly.
- Serve each individual bowl of gut healthy lasagna soup with shredded mozzarella, a dollop of ricotta and sliced fresh basil.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.