Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Recipe yields 4 servings (1/2 flatbread per person)
Fody's Chopped Italian Salad Flatbread
When you can’t decide between pizza or salad – make them both! Gluten free flatbread pizza crusts are baked until crispy using Fody’s Marinara sauce and fresh mozzarella then topped with a zesty chopped Italian salad! Salad pizza is a light and summery meal that’s sure to become a favorite!
Fody's Chopped Italian Salad Flatbread Ingredients:
- 2 Schar gluten free flatbread pizza crusts
- ½ cup Fody’s Marinara Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 oz. salami, sliced thin
- 2 small roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup black olives, sliced
- ¼ cup pepperoncini, sliced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- ¾ cup mozzarella pearls
- ½ cup Fody’s Garden & Herb Dressing
Directions for Fody's Chopped Italian Salad Flatbread
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and turn it on to 400 degrees.
- Next brush both gluten free flatbread pizza crusts with a ½ Tbsp of Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil. Then spread half of Fody’s Marinara Sauce over each gluten free flatbread and sprinkle each crust with a ½ cup of parmesan cheese.
- Transfer your flatbread pizza crusts to the hot pizza stone and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is crispy and the cheese has melted. Once done, remove your gluten free pizza crusts from the oven and allow them to cool slightly.
- Next add your lettuce, salami, tomatoes, olives, pepperoncini and mozzarella pearls to a large bowl and drizzle Fody’s Garden & Herb Dressing over the top. Toss the salad until it’s fully coated.
- Then top each pizza crust with half of your salad. Slice your salad pizza and serve immediately.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.