Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
All the flavors of chicken parmesan turned into a cozy chicken parmesan meatball! Italian chicken meatballs are stuffed with fresh mozzarella then baked in Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce & topped with sliced basil! These are more than just low-FODMAP meatballs; they’re bloat-free comfort food, they’re easy weeknight dinners, and they’re gut-friendly meal that’s perfect for Fall!
Fody's Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella ciliegine
- 1 jar of Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil
- Fresh basil leaves
Directions for Fody's Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Next mix your ground chicken, parmesan, breadcrumbs, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes together in a bowl.
- Roll the chicken mixture into balls and place 1 mozzarella ball in the center of each. (Make sure to completely enclose the meat around the cheese.)
- Next heat Fody’s Garlic-Infused Olive Oil in a pan over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add your parmesan chicken meatballs and brown on all sides. Once browned, remove them from the pan and place them in your prepared baking dish.
- Pour Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce around the meatballs and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once done, sprinkle your fresh basil over your parmesan meatballs and serve immediately.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.