Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Recipe yields 3 servings (2 slices each)
Fody's Cheesy Bruschetta Toast
Cheesy bruschetta toast is an easy, gut-friendly snack you can enjoy anytime! Sliced sourdough spelt bread is slathered with Fody’s Marinara Sauce and fresh mozzarella then toasted until melty and topped with an easy tomato basil bruschetta! This gut-friendly snack is full of fresh flavors and can easily be served as the perfect summer appetizer or light lunch!
Fody's Bruschetta Toast with Mozzarella Ingredients:
- 6 slices of sourdough spelt bread
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 cup Fody’s Marinara
- 4 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
Directions for Fody's Bruschetta Toast with Mozzarella
- Mix your chopped tomatoes, fresh basil, Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar together in a bowl then season it with salt and pepper to taste. Place your healthy bruschetta in the refrigerator while you prepare the toast.
- Next preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Lay your sourdough slices out on the pan and toast them for 5 minutes.
- Once done, remove your toasts from the oven and spread each one with Fody’s Marinara and 1-2 slices of mozzarella. Bake again for 7-10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted onto the cheesy toast.
- Let your cheesy toasts cool slightly then top each one with bruschetta and serve immediately.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.