Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody’s Turkey & Spinach Sliders with Caesar Aioli
Fody’s Turkey & Spinach Sliders with Caesar Aioli are a delicious way to add a fresh and bloat-free appetizer to your next dinner party or summer picnic. These gut-friendly sliders pack a flavor punch: they’re seasoned with fresh scallions, spices and Fody’s Original Ketchup, and it’s all topped off with a deliciously creamy homemade aioli made with Fody’s Caesar dressing. Pro-tip from Fody: you can also make larger patties and serve these bloat-free sliders up as a gut friendly meal that comes together in just 30 minutes.
Ingredients for Fody’s Turkey & Spinach Sliders with Caesar Aioli
For the Turkey & Spinach Sliders
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Original Ketchup
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil for cooking
For the Caesar Aioli
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (make sure yours does not contain garlic or onion)
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Caesar dressing
- 2 tsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Fresh cracked black pepper & sea salt to taste
- 12 gluten free slider buns or dinner rolls
- Pickles (garlic & onion free)
- 3 slices provolone cheese (optional)
Directions for Fody’s Turkey & Spinach Sliders with Caesar Aioli
- To start making your gut-friendly sliders, combine spinach, scallions, Fody’s Original Ketchup, turkey and spices in a large bowl. Mix together with a fork until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Form the mixture into 12 slider patties about ½” thick.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayo, Fody’s Caesar Dressing, Garlic Infused Olive Oil and salt & pepper to create the Caesar Aioli. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp of Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil to a pan and heat until shimmering. Working in batches, add the slider patties to the pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side. Set aside on a plate until all sliders have been cooked.
- Serve the slider patties on toasted slider buns or dinner rolls with pickles and Caesar Aioli. If desired, you can also top each slider with ¼ of a slice of provolone cheese.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.