Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Shrimp Fra Diavolo
This just-spicy-enough Shrimp Fra Diavolo recipe is one of the best gut healthy shrimp recipes there is. Simple and quick, it will wow your guests every time. Whip it up in a flash for a stress-free special occasion meal or treat yourself to a restaurant-worthy bloat free weeknight dinner! Made using Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Fody’s Tomato Basil sauce, this spicy shrimp dish makes the perfect topping for your favorite pasta, rice or served with a side of toasted gluten free bread.
Ingredients for Fody’s Shrimp Fra Diavolo:
- 5 lbs large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce
- ¼ cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Directions for Fody’s Shrimp Fra Diavolo:
- To start your Shrimp Fra Diavolo, heat 1 tbsp of Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once oil is beginning to shimmer, add shrimp to the pan and cook about 45 seconds on each side until shrimp is just turning pink. Remove shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil in the same skillet over medium low heat. Once the oil is just beginning to shimmer, add the white wine and cook until reduced by about half, 2-3 minutes.
- Add diced cherry tomatoes, Fody’s Tomato Basil Sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, oregano, and black pepper, stirring well to combine. Reduce the heat to low and allow the sauce to simmer for about 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Return the shrimp back to the sauce, cooking for an additional minute. Season your Shrimp Fra Diavolo with fresh parsley and serve over your favorite pasta, rice, or with a toasted slice of your favorite gluten free bread.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.