Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Pizza Bolognese with Blueberry Arugula & Goat Cheese Salad
Pizza and salad are a classic combo that’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Fody’s Pizza Bolognese could not have found a yummier match than this simple, fresh Blueberries, Arugula & Goat Cheese Salad. Fresh, nutritious and easy to digest, this easy meal features Fody’s Vegan Bolognese sauce, Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. Whip this up for a stress free pizza night any night of the week!
Ingredients for Fody’s Pizza Bolognese with Blueberry Arugula & Goat Cheese Salad
For the Pizza Bolognese
- 1 12” gluten free pizza crust
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- ½ cup Fody’s Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Fresh basil for garnish
For the Salad
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup goat cheese
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- ¼ cup Fody’s Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Directions for Fody’s Pizza Bolognese with Blueberry Arugula & Goat Cheese Salad
- Pre-heat the oven to 425F.
- Drizzle Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil and Vegan Bolognese sauce on top of the pizza crust, spreading evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over top of the sauce, then layer fresh mozzarella evenly across the top.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- While pizza bakes, mix up the salad. In a medium mixing or salad bowl, combine arugula, blueberries, walnuts, goat cheese & Fody’s Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing. Toss to incorporate the dressing evenly before serving.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.