Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Grilled Pineapple Taco Burgers
Serve up a tropical twist and enjoy an easy high protein meal this summer with Fody’s Grilled Pineapple Taco Burgers! In this homemade burger recipe, lean beef patties are infused with Mexican-inspired flavors thanks to Fody’s Taco Sauce & Taco Seasoning and topped with Fody’s Medium Salsa and Garlic Infused Olive Oil for a flavor combo worthy of any summertime fiesta! Serve alongside a fresh, green salad for a gut-friendly meal any day of the week.
Ingredients for Fody’s Grilled Pineapple Taco Burgers
- ⅓ cup Fody’s Medium Salsa
- 2 tsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Taco Sauce
- 2 tsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 8 pineapple rings
- 4 slices cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 4 pieces romaine lettuce
Directions for Fody’s Grilled Pineapple Taco Burgers
- To start your homemade grilled pineapple burgers, mix together Fody’s Medium Salsa and Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil in a small mixing bowl.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat. While the grill preheats, mix together ground beef, Fody’s Taco Sauce and Fody’s Taco Seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Form ground beef mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties and pineapple rings until charred, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove the pineapple rings from the heat and set aside on a plate. Add 1 slice of cheese to each burger patty, grilling for an additional 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top your bottom pineapple ring “buns” with romaine lettuce, then the burger patty, then the mixture of Fody’s Medium Salsa and Garlic Infused Olive Oil and the remaining pineapple rings.
- Serve your grilled pineapple burgers with a side salad.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.