Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Makes 2 servings
Fody’s Vegetarian Taco Stuffed Potatoes
Change things up on your next taco night with these delicious, wholesome Veggie Taco Stuffed Potatoes. Made with gut friendly ingredients like Fody’s Taco Seasoning, Medium Salsa and Shallot Infused Olive Oil, this is a simple, easy to make vegetarian friendly dish that can also easily be made vegan. Getting in that extra serving of veggies just became easier - and more delicious!
Ingredients for Fody’s Vegetarian Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- 2 large white potatoes
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms, diced
- ½ cup black beans, drained & rinsed well
- ½ cup broccoli crowns, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ cup Fody’s Medium Salsa
- Lactose free sour cream or greek yogurt for topping
- Fresh cilantro & jalapeño slices for garnish
Directions for Fody’s Vegetarian Taco Stuffed Potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. If using aluminum, be sure to spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and score using a knife. Place on the baking sheet & allow the potatoes to cook 40-50 minutes or until tender.
- While the potatoes cook, heat Fody’s shallot infused olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the diced red bell pepper & chopped broccoli crowns to the pan and sauteé about 4-5 minutes. Then add the diced oyster mushrooms, cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the black beans last, along with Fody’s taco seasoning and ground cumin, stirring to fully coat the beans & veggies with the spices and cooking for an additional minute.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked & fork tender, remove them from the oven & top with the veggie mixture, Fody’s medium salsa, sour cream, jalapeño slices & fresh cilantro.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.