Prep Time: 5 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Makes 4 Servings
Fody's Low FODMAP Teriyaki Ginger Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Description of Fody's Low FODMAP Teriyaki Ginger Turkey Lettuce Wraps
By now we hope you have familiarized yourself with all of Fody’s low FODMAP sauces and marinades. This dish combines Fody Low FODMAP Teriyaki Sauce with Fody Low FODMAP Sesame Ginger Sauce for a whole new flavor experience. Sautéed ground turkey, water chestnuts, grated carrots and red bell peppers add crunch and color for a super simple and quick to make low FODMAP dinner!
Fody's Low FODMAP Teriyaki Ginger Turkey Lettuce Wraps Ingredients
- ½ cup (120 ml) Fody Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ cup (120 ml) Fody Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Fody Garlic-Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 1-pound (455 g) ground turkey
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cored and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (70 g) finely chopped, canned, drained water chestnuts
- 1/3 cup (24 g) chopped scallion greens, divided
- Two heads butter Bibb or Boston lettuce, washed, dried, cored, 8 largest leaves removed
Directions for Fody's Low FODMAP Teriyaki Ginger Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Whisk together the Fody Teriyaki Sauce and Fody Sesame Ginger Sauce in a measuring up with spout; set aside.
Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Crumble in the turkey and stir-fry until it has mostly lost its pink color, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan, draining away and discarding any excess liquid. Wipe out pan and add remaining oil, heating over medium heat. Add carrot, red bell pepper, water chestnuts and half the scallions (just divide by eye) and stir fry for 1 minute or until vegetables begin to soften. Add turkey back into pan along with about three-quarters of the combined Fody sauces and continue to stir fry for several more minutes until turkey is cooked through.
Meanwhile, place lettuce leaves on plates, ready to be used as wraps for the finished stir-fry. Once turkey is cooked through and vegetables are slightly softened, divide among lettuce leaves, sprinkle with remaining scallions, drizzle with reserved sauce and serve immediately.
About the Chef
Dédé Wilson is the author of 17 cookbooks, including co-author of The Low FODMAP Diet: Step By Step.
Recipe brought to you by FODMAP Everyday® where we help you thrive while following the Low FODMAP Diet.
This original Low FODMAP recipe was created by recipe developer and author Dédé Wilson. You can find many more original Low FODMAP recipes, food and diet guidance as well as resources, support and more at FODMAP Everyday®.fodmapeveryday.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.