Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody's Loaded Spicy Chicken Nachos
The ultimate game day food! Low FODMAP nachos are layered with taco seasoned shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, black beans, green onion, olives & fresh tomatoes then baked until gooey & served with all your favourite toppings! These spicy sheet pan nachos are a hearty recipe you won’t be able to get enough of!
Fody's Loaded Spicy Chicken Nachos Ingredients:
- 1 4oz. bag LOW FODMAP gluten free tortilla chips
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced (only the green parts)
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup canned & sliced black olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup mashed avocado (2 Tbsp per person)
- ½ cup Lactose free sour cream
- ½ cup Fody’s Medium Salsa
Directions for Fody's Loaded Spicy Chicken Nachos
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Then place your chicken tenders in the dish and season them with your taco seasoning. Bake them for 15 minutes then use a fork and knife to shred them once done.
Next lower your oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange half the tortilla chips on the pan then layer it with half your shredded chicken, black beans, green onions, tomatoes, olives and cheddar cheese. Repeat the layers with chips, chicken, beans, onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese.
Bake your nachos for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
Once done, sprinkle your queso fresco and cilantro over the top and serve with your sour cream, mashed avocado and medium salsa.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.