Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody's Ground Beef Taco Cups
Looking for something new this Taco Tuesday? Try this low FODMAP taco cup recipe! For this bloat free meal, ground beef is seasoned with Fody’s Taco Seasoning and tossed with Fody’s low-FODMAP Taco Sauce, then stuffed inside wonton wrappers with lots of cheese and baked until crispy! These ground beef taco cups are best served with Fody’s Medium Salsa and your favorite taco toppings for a tasty, gut-friendly meal!
Fody's Ground Beef Taco Cups Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Fody’s Taco Sauce
- ½ cup canned petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Fody’s Medium Salsa, for serving
- Lactose free sour cream, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- Chopped green onion (green parts only), for serving
Directions for Fody's Ground Beef Taco Cups
- To start your ground beef taco cups, preheat your oven to 400 degrees and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Next, heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil once it's hot. Add your ground beef and Fody’s Taco Seasoning and cook until the beef is cooked through. (About 3-4 minutes.) Then add your canned tomatoes (drained) and continue cooking until almost all of the liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. (About 5-7 minutes.) Stir in Fody’s low-FODMAP Taco Sauce once done.
- Next, place one wonton wrapper in the center of each cup in your prepared tin. (Push it down slightly so it "forms" to the cup.)
- Then add 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese to each cup and place another wonton wrapper over the cheese layer. (Again, gently push it down so the wonton "sticks" to the cheese.)
- Then fill each cup with your ground beef mixture and sprinkle your remaining cheese over top.
- Place the tin in the oven and bake for 13-18 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the wontons are crispy. (We suggest checking them around the 10 minute mark to make sure they're not burning.)
- Once done, run a sharp knife around the edge of each cup and pop them out of the tin.
- Serve your ground beef taco cups immediately with Fody’s Medium Salsa and your favorite toppings!
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.