Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody's Crispy Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges with Ketchup
These crispy potatoes wedges come together in no time and taste amazing! !i For this recipe, you’ll toss russet potato wedges in Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil, Fody’s Lemon & Herb Seasoning and black pepper, and then you’ll cook them in the air fryer until crispy and golden! Serve these gut-friendly potato wedges with Fody’s Ketchup for an easy low-FODMAP snack everyone will love!
Fody's Crispy Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges with Ketchup Ingredients:
- 3 large russet potatoes, washed & cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fody’s Lemon & Herb Seasoning
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup Fody’s Ketchup
- Lemon zest, for serving
Directions for Fody's Crispy Lemon Pepper Potato Wedges with Ketchup
- To start your gut-friendly potato wedges, preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- While the air fryer heats, add your potato wedges, Fody’s Shallot-Infused Olive Oil, Fody’s Lemon & Herb Seasoning and black pepper to a large bowl and toss until the potatoes are fully coated.
- Next, arrange your potatoes in the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 10 minutes. Flip them and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until golden. (You may need to cook the potatoes in batches so you don’t overcrowd the basket.)
- Sprinkle your lemon zest over the top and serve your crispy potato wedges immediately with Fody’s Ketchup.
About the Chef
Caitlin Monson is the photographer and content creator behind Kalefornia Kravings. Her love of cooking started at a young when she was constantly in the kitchen with her mother helping her stir, lining up ingredients and of course (the best part) licking the spoon! This passion later grew into what it is today as she strives to not only create delicious tasting recipes but also recipes that are gut healthy and easily approachable by the everyday cook.
At Kalefornia Kravings you’ll find simple easy to follow recipes that still taste delicious and are made with better for you ingredients! You can follow along with her on Instagram @kalefornia_kravings or check out her website www.kaleforniakravings.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.