Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Makes 4 servings
Low FODMAP Shrimp Tacos with Green Enchilada Sauce
Description of Fody's Low FODMAP Shrimp Tacos with Green Enchilada Sauce
When I heard that Fody was coming out with a Green Enchilada Sauce, I was overcome with anticipation. Having spoken with Monash University I knew that tomatillos had been lab tested and that results were coming soon. This sauce would be the first to incorporate them and I couldn’t wait. This recipe for Fody Low FODMAP Shrimp Tacos with Green Enchilada Sauce was my first use of the sauce and I immediately saw the versatility. I know you are going to want to keep this sauce in your pantry, too! This dish is special enough for guests (who don’t mind eating with their hands), yet easy and quick enough for a weeknight.
Low FODMAP Salsa & Shrimp Tacos with Green Enchilada Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Fody Garlic or Shallot-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cored and finely diced
- 1 pound (455 g) large 28 to 30 count shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon Fody Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup (120 ml) Fody Green Enchilada Sauce
- 12 (6-inch/15 cm) soft corn tortillas or hard corn taco shells, warmed
- 4 ounces (115 g) crumbled feta cheese
- 4 small red radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced crosswise
- Cilantro leaves
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add diced peppers and sauté for a few minutes or until just beginning to soften. Add shrimp, sprinkle with Fody Taco Seasoning and stir to coat. Sauté for about 30 seconds, then add the Fody Green Enchilada Sauce and continue to sauté just until shrimp are cooked through.
Divide shrimp in green enchilada sauce amongst tortillas or taco shells, garnish with cheese, radishes and cilantro leaves and serve immediately.
About the Chef
Dédé Wilson is the author of 17 cookbooks, including co-author of The Low FODMAP Diet: Step By Step.
Recipe brought to you by FODMAP Everyday® where we help you thrive while following the Low FODMAP Diet.
This original Low FODMAP recipe was created by recipe developer and author Dédé Wilson. You can find many more original Low FODMAP recipes, food and diet guidance as well as resources, support and more at FODMAP Everyday®.fodmapeveryday.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.