Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Fody’s Spicy Shrimp Marinara & Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
Spicy Shrimp Marinara: it’s a 30-minute meal idea that combines warm seafood with a fresh and vibrant salad with lemon basil vinaigrette that packs a flavor punch. You can dip your favorite gluten-free bread in the hearty marinara sauce filled with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh parsley, without worrying about bloating: this recipe is gut-friendly, and will leave you feeling happy, full, and comfortable!
Fody’s Spicy Shrimp Marinara & Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, divided
- 1 jar Fody’s Marinara
- ½ to 1 tsp red chili flakes
- ½ cup pitted mixed Greek olives, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 5 oz. arugula
- ½ cup sliced tomatoes
- ¾ cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 6 servings gluten-free bread loaf, sliced and toasted
- ¼ cup Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions for Fody’s Spicy Shrimp Marinara & Salad with Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- To start your gut-friendly spicy shrimp, preheat a large pan on medium heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and place shrimp in a single layer and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip the shrimp and cook for another minute or two until cooked throughout. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
- Next, add marinara and red chili flakes to the pan and stir to heat through. While the sauce is heating, add olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and 2 tbsp chopped parsley in a bowl. Arrange shrimp on top of marinara sauce, along with the olive-tomato mixture. Drizzle with remaining olive oil, and remaining parsley.
- Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl combine the arugula, tomatoes, cucumbers, and parmesan. Toss. In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad. Serve shrimp marinara and salad with toasted bread on the side.
About the Chef
Janet Gronnow is the recipe creator and food photographer behind the popular blog Munch Meals by Janet and the @janetsmunchmeals Instagram account. Janet shares approachable, delicious meals for foodies and families, focusing on simple ingredients and preparations that pack big flavor.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.