Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Makes 2-4 servings
Fody’s Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas
Spice up your easy weeknight meal rotation with these delicious gut healthy Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas. Made with Fody’s Taco Seasoning, Shallot Infused Olive Oil and topped with Fody’s Salsa Verde, these easy tostadas are bursting with amazing flavors; they’re a Mexican-inspired feast that’s easy to digest! Serve these salsa verde chicken tostadas with a side salad or some white rice for a satisfyingly fresh meal!
Ingredients for Fody’s Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas
- 4 corn tortillas
- ¼ cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Oil
- 1 lbs cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 tsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup Fody’s Salsa Verde
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small jalapeño sliced into rounds (optional)
Directions for Fody’s Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas
- To start your salsa verde chicken tostadas, pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- While the oven pre-heats, mix together shredded cabbage, cilantro, fresh lime juice and Fody’s Shallot Oil in a small bowl and set aside. In a second small bowl, toss the cooked shredded chicken with 2 tsp of Fody’s Taco Seasoning.
- Place tortillas on a parchment lined baking sheet, then top with shredded chicken and shredded cheddar cheese. Place in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp, about 4-5 minutes.
- Top your homemade tostadas with Fody’s Salsa Verde, the cabbage slaw and jalapeño slices, and serve.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.