Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 8 servings
Fody’s One-Pot Gnocchi Bolognese
Vegetarian gnocchi is the ultimate comfort food, and it all comes together in one flavorful pot for this gut-friendly pasta recipe! Packed with zucchini, spinach, and mozzarella, our gnocchi bolognese will be your new favorite meal for any old weeknight, or special occasions!
Fody’s One-Pot Gnocchi Bolognese Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp Fody's Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 lb. package of potato-based, gluten-free gnocchi (low-FODMAP)
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- ¼ to ½ tsp kosher salt, to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 jar Fody’s Vegan Bolognese
- ½ cup water or vegetable broth
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 10 oz. fresh mozzarella, balls or torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4-5 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
Directions for Fody’s One-Pot Gnocchi Bolognese
To start this gut-friendly vegetarian gnocchi, preheat a large pan on medium heat. Add olive oil, gnocchi, zucchini, salt and pepper. Stir well and cook 3 to 4 min, stirring occasionally. Stir in Fody’s Vegan Bolognese and water/broth. Cover and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook 5 to 6 min at a gentle simmer until the gnocchi is tender. Stir in spinach, then top with mozzarella. Cover and let cook for another 2 min on medium-low, reducing heat if needed. Top with fresh basil and serve.
About the Chef
Janet Gronnow is the recipe creator and food photographer behind the popular blog Munch Meals by Janet and the @janetsmunchmeals Instagram account. Janet shares approachable, delicious meals for foodies and families, focusing on simple ingredients and preparations that pack big flavor.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.