Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes 2-4 servings
Fody’s One Pan Beef Taco Skillet
Looking for an easy taco bowl recipe? This gluten free one pan beef taco skillet is going to be your new go-to for a taco Tuesday meal! Coming together in less than 30 minutes and with virtually no mess (spoiler alert: it’s taco meat on rice, so you don’t even have to worry about spills while eating!), you’ll be tempted to enjoy this flavorful dish multiple nights a week. Featuring Fody’s Taco Seasoning, Taco Sauce and Mild Salsa, the only thing you’ll be missing from this easy taco bowl is the post-meal bloat!
Fody’s One Pan Beef Taco Skillet Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil
- ½ red bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- ½ green bell pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup Fody’s Taco Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Taco Seasoning
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Fody’s Mild Salsa
- 1 ½ cups white rice, cooked, for serving
Directions for Fody’s One Pan Beef Taco Skillet:
- Heat 1 tbsp Fody’s Shallot Infused Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef + break up meat using a wooden spoon. Add diced peppers and jalapeno to the skillet, stirring frequently until meat is cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Add Fody’s Taco Sauce, water, and Fody’s Taco Seasoning and bring mixture to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer, add in frozen corn and cover. Simmer for about 5-7 minutes until the corn is tender.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle in shredded cheddar cheese. Top with Fody’s Mild Salsa and serve over a bed of rice.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.