Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Makes 6 servings
Fody’s Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
Enjoy a cozy, hands-off vegan friendly or vegetarian fall meal thanks to Fody’s Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili. Packed with bold flavors like Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, cumin and paprika, loaded with fresh veggies like carrots, bell pepper and sweet potato, with a hearty base thanks to Fody’s Vegan Bolognese sauce, your tastebuds will be so satisfied you won’t know you’ve just enjoyed a gut-healthy plant based meal! Plus this vegetarian slow cooker chili is perfect for weekly meal prep or serving a crowd on game day.
Fody’s Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili Ingredients:
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ medium sweet potato, cubed + skin removed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- ½ can black beans, drained + rinsed well
- 1 cup Fody’s Vegan Bolognese Sauce
- 2 cups low fodmap veggie broth
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried coriander
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 jalapeño, diced + seeds removed
- ½ cup sour cream or greek yogurt (omit for vegan)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (omit for vegan)
- ½ cup scallions, diced, green parts only
Directions for Fody’s Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Add all ingredients except the black beans and corn to a slow cooker. Mix gently to combine, cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- When there is about 1 hour of cooking time left, add corn and beans, stirring once again to combine.
- Serve topped with diced jalapeños, sour cream, shredded cheddar and scallions.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.