Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
Fody’s Gut-Friendly Pasta with Lobster
Whether it’s a special occasion or you just need new pasta night ideas, this Lobster Spaghetti should be on the menu. Inspired by the Lobster Spaghetti from Joe Beef, a restaurant in Montreal that is not to be missed, this is truly one special gut friendly pasta dish! Made using Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil and a touch of Fody’s Marinara Sauce, this healthy seafood pasta recipe can be prepared with fresh or frozen lobster, so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere.
Ingredients for Fody’s Gut-Friendly Pasta with Lobster:
- 4 lb lobster claw & tail meat, fresh or frozen fully cooked, thawed if frozen and removed from the shell
- 1 lb gluten free spaghetti
- 8 slices bacon, cut into small strips width-wise
- ¼ cup brandy
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup lactose free milk or almond milk
- 1 tbsp Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tarragon sprig
- ¼ cup Fody’s Marinara Sauce
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions for Fody’s Gut-Friendly Pasta with Lobster
- Bring well-salted water to a boil for the gluten free spaghetti and cook according to package instructions.
- In a large frying pan over medium high heat, fry the bacon until crispy, then remove bacon from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat from the pan.
- Add brandy, heavy cream, milk and tarragon to the bacon fat and bring to a low boil for 1 minute. Add Fody’s Garlic Infused Olive Oil, lobster meat and Fody’s Marinara Sauce to the pan and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes or so.
- Once pasta is cooked, add it to the pan using tongs or a pasta spoon and toss to fully coat the pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste and add bacon, tossing again once more to combine.
- Garnish your gut-friendly pasta dish with fresh parsley and serve.
About the Chef
Kimberly, the creator behind Pretty Delicious Life, began developing Low FODMAP friendly recipes in late 2017 after being diagnosed with SIBO/IBS. In order to work towards healing, she adopted a gluten free, low FODMAP diet and quickly realized she had a knack and passion for developing gut friendly recipes. She made it her mission to not only develop delicious meals + treats, but to create recipes that felt exciting for everyone. She believes that while healing can feel isolating, food is a vehicle to bring us together which is why all of her recipes are designed with the whole family in mind.
At Pretty Delicious Life, you will find delicious, healthy, gut-friendly recipes anyone will enjoy! You can follow along with her Instagram @prettydeliciouslife or check out her website www.prettydeliciouslife.comfor more deliciousness!
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.