Prep Time: 20 Min
Grill Time: 6 Min
Fody's Low FODMAP Shrimp Kabobs, Hawaiian BBQ Style
- 1 lb raw extra-large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on if desired
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup Fody Foods Low FODMAP Traditional BBQ Sauce
- Steamed rice for serving
To being making your Hawaiian BBQ grilled Low FODMAP shrimp kabobs, heat grill to medium-high heat (about 400 degrees F).
Thread the shrimp onto metal skewers, alternating with the pineapple chunks, red and green bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
Oil the grill grates to prevent shrimp from sticking. Grill shrimp uncovered, about 2 to 3 minutes a side, or until shrimp is opaque and pink. Generously brush the kabobs (including the pineapple and peppers) with Fody Low FODMAP BBQ Sauce during the last 1 minute of grilling on each side.
Serve your Hawaiian BBQ grilled Low FODMAP shrimp kabobs with remaining BBQ sauce on the side and steamed rice.
About the Chef
Dianne Benjamin is the author of The Low-FODMAP Cookbook: 100 Delicious, Gut-Friendly Recipes for IBS and Other Digestive Disorders (Quarto Publishing Group, 2016) and runs the blog Delicious as it Looks. She lives in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with her husband and pug. When she isn’t cooking up a storm in the kitchen or taking photos, she enjoys reading, drinking coffee and spending time with family.deliciousasitlooks.com
So, what are you waiting for?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.