Spring Meal Ideas to Brighten Any Occasion
It’s finally spring! If you’re ready to shake off the winter blues and start incorporating some fresh flavors and colors into your diet, we’re here to help! Here are our favorite gut-friendly spring meal ideas to welcome the sun and the warmth.
Need Spring Meal Ideas? Get Some Gut-Friendly Salads in the Mix!
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: salad isn’t boring! The quickest way to welcome Spring into your diet is to get some extra greens. Salads are the ultimate easy, gut healthy meal, as they can be endlessly customized and take on many flavor profiles thanks to different oils and dressings. They can also be a fantastic source of protein and healthy fats! Ready for some of our favorites?
- Try this Caprese Chicken Salad for a protein-filled twist on a classic! Juicy, crunchy, fresh and easy to prepare, this salad will become your go-to lunch while you wait for the summer.
- Microgreens and peas? You can’t get fresher flavors than that! This Spring Salad with Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken is a perfect meal-prep recipe that gets some extra snap from Fody’s Bloat-Free Salsa Verde.
- Want bright and umami flavors mixed on a canvas of superfoods? Try this Tofu & Kale Nourish Bowl for an energetic burst of flavors, with a delicious homemade dressing that keeps in the fridge and which you’ll want to use again and again!
And of course, if you can’t get enough of salads, it’s never too early to start planning your gut-friendly garden for the summer!
Incorporate Fresh, Zesty Flavors!
If winter made you want to lean into comfort foods, you’re not alone! While we love some classic, simple dishes when it’s cold outside, the fresh air and buds of spring may make you feel like incorporating some new, zesty tastes into your spring meal ideas. Check out these spring meal ideas that come together in just minutes (with help from Fody)!
- Skip the spring and go straight to summer with these Salsa Verde Chicken Tostadas! Like the spring salad above, these tostadas get their zip from our Salsa Verde, but also from cilantro, lime, and Fody’s Taco Seasoning.
- If you want fresh flavors, but you still want a twist of comfort, try Fody’s Frittata Recipe with Zesty Potatoes! Get some comfort with some zest and enjoy the best of both worlds this spring thanks to Fody’s Taco Sauce.
- Celebrate warmth and sunshine with Fody’s BBQ Corn Salad! Juicy, bloat-free and tangy, this salad is sure to leave you wanting more. The secret ingredient? Fody’s smoky Original BBQ Sauce.
Explore New Ways of Eating this Spring!
New season, new beginning! Want to really shake things up when you’re gathering spring meal ideas? Try exploring new ways of eating. Whether it’s exploring meatless options with plant-based recipes, test-driving a bloat-free lifestyle or just re-thinking the way you cook and consume food in your daily life, this is our best recipe roundup…well….roundup!
- Go meat-free with our ultimate plant-based recipe roundup!
- Trying to skip the Friday night takeout? Try Fody’s ultimate list of gut healthy comfort food recipes!
- Up your breakfast game with our favorite no-bloat breakfast switches, and start every day this spring on the right foot!
- Get the whole family into a new routine with these gut healthy lunch ideas for kids!
- Cut down on waste and try out some new ways to use leftovers (with a little help from Fody!)